We are seeking a Solutions Partner and Marketing Coordinator to act as a liaison for key partnerships such as Microsoft and AWS. Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners, while also developing strategies to increase revenue for CEI.
Responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. Concepts and creates marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company messages are consistent.
The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with clients and communicating with other departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns on track.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
Drive partnership relationships, satisfaction, profitability, revenue and customer success
Developing and executing plans for strategic growth
Manage the partner funding process (understand, apply for, track and update all Microsoft and AWS funding programs)
Lead CEIâ€™s annual Microsoft Partner renewal process
Create and distribute periodic communications with our partners and customers
Track opportunities and drive new customer acquisition
Co-creating and managing joint partnership plans throughout the year
Attend meetings and conferences as needed
Create, set up, execute and track live marketing events (local and web) in conjunction with Microsoft, AWS and other partners
Develop and implement our Solutions Social Media presence
Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
Create and publicize of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
Responsible for brand management in line with corporate identity
Prepare, manage and execute digital marketing campaigns and events
Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
Create and update all marketing materials including emails, invitations, datasheets, case studies, references, bios, proposals, presentation templates
Working closely with UX design team
Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
CEI's Microsoft Solutions team is dedicated to leveraging cutting-edge technology to deliver high value for our customers. We build applications and provide consulting all while grounded in the realities of your business. Our clients know the work we deliver is done with pride, passion and ownership.
CEI is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Microsoft Managed Partner.
We are a Microsof...t Rookie Partner of the Year!
We deliver full lifecycle application development projects. We utilize the best-of-breed delivery methodologies and expert resources. Our consultants are all MCSD and MCAD certified.
- Our strengths include: ASP.NET MVC, Mobile,Team Foundation Server, SharePoint, BizTalk,
Visual Studio/TFS, SQL Server and Scrum.org training.
We have a fantastic team to collaborate with, including the recent winners of the Startup Weekend in Pittsburgh!
The Microsoft Solutions Division is run by Microsoft Regional Director and .NET Author, Mike Snell. http://visualstudiounleashed.com/mikesnell/
Here's what we have to offer:
* Never a dull moment: You will work to mentor great clients, building software across multiple industries including finance, health care, manufacturing, software development, logistics, marketing, legal, and more.
* Get your hands on the latest tech: you will be trained on and working with the latest technologies including TFS 2010, Dev 11, Windows 8, .NET 4/4.5, ASP.NET MVC, mobile, HTML 5, etc.
* Collaborate with an awesome team: you will be working with a great team of seasoned experts including published authors, a Microsoft RD, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Rangers, and certified Technical Specialists. This team expects to both mentor new members and learn from them.
* Work offsite: we do not *place* consultants at one client then the next. For the most part, our solutions team members work together from CEI’s offices. We go onsite with clients as-needed. However, our teams stay co-located and cohesive within CEI. All work is done in Pittsburgh.
* Advance your career: at CEI, you will not get stuck doing the same old thing. Our first priority is building great software; we get it. We have a career path charted from Developer to Sr. Architect.
CEI has been assessed at CMMI Level 5 and has been recognized by Forrester for innovation through our Global Agile Methodology.
For more information go to www.ceiamerica.com/solutions.aspx
The Marketing Career Network (MCN) is an online recruitment resource that aligns employers with professional marketing membership organizations. It brings together audiences from in every marketing discipline and connects them through a single job board network – it is the place marketers go...