PeaceHealth is seeking a Administrative Assistant - Marketing for a 1.0 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours .
Req ID: 160135
Responsible for providing administrative support for one or more manager/director. Responsible for facilitating the efficient and smooth operation of the department in accordance with approved regulatory, quality and department standards. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Staff in this category also may have the title of department assistant, coordinator or associate.
1. Provides daily administrative support to Director(s) and/or manager(s). Duties may include: fielding telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors; word processing; filing; faxing; project support.
2. Facilitates workflow for accurate and successful completion of assignments/projects by computer applications that include word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentations.
3. Composes, produces, and facilitates timely distribution of various correspondences with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and professionalism.
4. Manages appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate
5. Coordinates various departmental events/activities, which may include dinners, retreats and meetings.
6. Participates in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of departmental office systems and services as appropriate
7. As a member of the department support team, participates in team meetings, and shares responsibilities as appropriate and necessary.
8. May be required to perform front desk duties, as assigned by leader.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Formal business or secretarial training preferred.
Minimum of two years of progressively responsible secretarial experience in a professional office.
Extensive software skills are required.
Notary Public licensure preferred.
Strong computer skills in Windows based PC applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Schedule+ Outlook)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational and analytical skills
Proficient in Internet research
Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment
Ability to work with basic office equipment
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
SHARED SERVICES PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
Work requires fairly light physical exertion from 34 to 65% of the time.
Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers .
Location: Vancouver , Shared Services Center (802) Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities Shift: Day Shift Length: 8 Hours FTE: 1.0 Work Type: Full Time Hourly compensation starts at: $ 18.25 , more depending on experience Required Certifications/Licensure:
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Business, Administrative & Facilities || Other - Administrative || Full Time || STRAT GROWTH & INNOV
Internal Number: 160135
PeaceHealth Physicians are as diverse as the communities they serve, but have the following in common:Dedication to carrying on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering and treating each person in a loving and caring way.A shared vision of every patient receiving exceptional, compassionate evidence-based care, every time, every touch.
The Marketing Career Network (MCN) is an online recruitment resource that aligns employers with professional marketing membership organizations. It brings together audiences from in every marketing discipline and connects them through a single job board network – it is the place marketers go...