1) The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst for the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Marketing department will assist in the schoolâ™s digital data maintenance and integrity across multiple platforms and tag management systems.
2) Play a large role in adopting best practices in the ever evolving analytics landscape and provide strategic insights for the university and our partners.
3) Work closely within the Digital team to understand analytic objectives, requirements and provide recommendations.
4) This individual will participate in several aspects of digital analytics from implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, creating reports, support and more.
5) Under the supervision of the Sr. Associate Director of Digital Analytics, will work on multiple analytic engagements across multi-channel campaigns for partners at Chicago Booth.
6) Leverage web Adobe Analytics to help deliver insightful and valuable reporting, analysis and recommendations to partners and internal teams.
7) Work with digital team to ensure the integrity of our data through ongoing maintenance and governance.
8) Derive relevant metrics, targets, and data collection strategies, including but not limited to SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing, social media marketing in order to understand Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of campaigns and marketing activities.
9) Assist with the configuration and customization of web analytics tools to meet partner-reporting needs (dashboards, adhoc requests, etc).
10) Perform analysis of Booth website performance and assist with identify underperforming areas, search marketing effectiveness and presenting recommendations for improvement.
11) Assist with creating analytic visual dashboards to answer questions based on partner business needs.
12) Assist with the creation of documentation and best practices for analytics
1) Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch.
3) Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills.
4) Excellent written and verbal communication, particularly the ability to effectively communicate technical matters to non-technical audiences.
5) Strong listener with an interest in working in a collaborative and innovative work environment.
1) Bachelorâ™s degree in Marketing Analytics, Statistics, Economics or a related quantitative field.
1) Experience with Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions and the ability to manipulate large datasets (e.g. Pivots, Macros, Lookups).
2) Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Excel, etc.).
3) Experience with the following platforms Marketo, Sitecore, HootSuite, Sprinklr.
2) Cover letter
NOTE: When applying, all required documents MUST be uploaded under the Resume/CV section of the application.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law. For additional information please see the University's Notice of Nondiscrimination.
Staff Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should call 773-702-5800 or submit a request via the Applicant Inquiry Form.
The University of Chicago's Annual Security & Fire Safety Report (Report) provides information about University offices and programs that provide safety support, crime and fire statistics, emergency response and communications plans, and other policies and information. The Report can be accessed online at: securityreport.uchicago.edu. Paper copies of the Report are available, upon request, from the University of Chicago Police Department, 850 E. 61st Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Internal Number: JR06077
About University of Chicago
One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, the University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking since our 1890 founding. Today, UChicago is an intellectual destination that draws inspired scholars to our Hyde Park and international campuses, keeping UChicago at the nexus of ideas that challenge and change the world.
The Marketing Career Network (MCN) is an online recruitment resource that aligns employers with professional marketing membership organizations. It brings together audiences from in every marketing discipline and connects them through a single job board network – it is the place marketers go...