In this role you will be part of the newly created Product Marketing team, which acts as the conduit between Marketing and the front office. This role requires you to have deep product and investment knowledge as well as a marketing communications mind-set. You will be responsible for translating front office content into investor friendly and relevant language that can be used by the channel marketing teams for their campaigns, as appropriate. The team will be responsible for creating all content/messaging on products/funds/strategies that is requested by our channel marketing teams (including for use in collateral such as brochures, sales aid, website and advertising copy, presentations, emails, investment content) to support our core and solution-based offerings for EMEA and Asia. You will be primarily involved in proactively driving content and messaging in discussion with CPMs/PMs, Channel Marketing teams, EMEA Content team, as well as internal stakeholders across the business, to support key distribution and investment partners.
How you'll spend your time...
- As part of the product marketing team ensure we have relevant and timely product messages and content to support our core and solution-based offerings for EMEA and Asia.
- To work closely with the CPMs/PMs to ensure detailed knowledge and understanding of current investment thinking, as well as investment strategy and process.
- Will be the key member of the team that drives European Expansion Plan (EEP) country requirements including but not limited to:
o Ensure all focus funds for the EEP countries have appropriate and relevant marketing material
o To work with the Content team to ensure all current materials inc. presentations are up to date, in local languages, with the latest messaging.
o To be responsible for the European wholesale travel book.
o To be responsible for new fund launch materials and messaging for EEP countries.
- Undertake day-to-day management of the Market & Competitor Intelligence Managers and Product Marketing Manager to ensure effective and value-add product content, competitor reports and campaign packs are delivered to the Distribution team on the focus products.
- Develop new & innovative product messaging such as infographics, animations and icon driven work.
- Work closely with the Content team to ensure all up to date product messaging is in all material and presentations and that all latest investment content/views are reflected in any product marketing material and competitor intelligence packs.
- Work with the Product team to ensure knowledge of new launches and changes to existing products.
- Work closely with Channel Marketing teams to ensure work is prioritised by focused products, the Channel Marketing team will be responsible for the strategy (creation, delivery & measurement) and for briefing on the campaign, target audience and media that the content/messaging is required for.
- Liaise with CPMs/PMs to create appropriate and effective product marketing collateral messages and ensure that key investment messages are disseminated across the Channel Marketing and Distribution teams.
- To support the Head of Product Marketing in the delivery of marketing collateral required in Asia.
- Continue building the brand, including both the Consistency messaging and brand promise of 'Your Success. Our Priority' through all product marketing collateral.
If you also had this, it would be great...
- Professional investment qualifications, ideally IMC or equivalent essential.
- Extensive experience within asset management industry across range of wholesale, institutional and retail channels essential.
- Regulatory knowledge of both UK and non-UK jurisdictions preferable.
About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.
The Marketing Career Network (MCN) is an online recruitment resource that aligns employers with professional marketing membership organizations. It brings together audiences from in every marketing discipline and connects them through a single job board network – it is the place marketers go...