- Provide daily market research from the finance industry and generate compelling content ideas;
- Cover global stock/FX market story with superb English and Chinese writing capabilities;
- A keen interest and knowledge of the investment industry; And acquire the ability to write finance education content;
- Support marketing materials such as press release and ad content for product launch;
- Support social media operation. Be agile to market change.
- Degree holder in Finance/ Economics/ Business/ Journalism or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of experience in stock/FX market and financial analysis; having knowledge of different types of financial products;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Demonstrate high integrity, morality and proactive attitude;
- Able to meet deadline and work under pressure
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work per week, discretionary performance bonus, medical insurance scheme, caring leaves such as marriage leave and paternity leave etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume with expected salary and availability. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purpose.
Internal Number: 8186587
BACK TO TOP
The Marketing Career Network (MCN) is an online recruitment resource that aligns employers with professional marketing membership organizations. It brings together audiences from in every marketing discipline and connects them through a single job board network – it is the place marketers go...