- 5+ years of SEO specific experience, including conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Industry experience is a plus
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools
- Brightedge, Moz, and and/or Hotjar experience is a plus
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: email@example.com