UTV Source is looking to grow our team! We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist to assist in executing the marketing plan for our growing UTV / Side by Side Ecommerce company. The right candidate has excellent design skills, online advertising, and social media experience. You’ll be responsible for digital and print related design projects, website marketing strategy contribution, and overseeing the company's interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms' content strategies. This position reports to the marketing manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Social media marketing: collaborate with the marketing team to plan and schedule social media interactions.
- Develop a monthly social media calendar in support of the marketing managers' promotions, email, blog, video content, and events schedule.
- Event planning: establish a dedicated social media plan on a per-event basis; this includes pre-event, during the event, and post-event communications.
- Graphic design (digital & print): the ability to execute creative design projects for direct mail, email, website, brand assets, and digital display ads.
- Advertising coordination: assist in trafficking advertising campaigns through social, on UTVSource.com, and other third-party marketing platforms.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great team focussed on offering the best parts and accessories available to offroad UTV/Side-by-Side consumers. Our digital marketing specialist will assist the marketing manager with meeting and exceeding the marketing goals of UTV Source.
- A degree or certification in advertising, marketing and graphic design, social media marketing or minimum 2-years of digital/social marketing experience with a track record of success.
- Friendly, upbeat, and organized.
- Motivated self-starter who can follow direction and execute various projects
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong software application skills with expertise in advertising, google suite, Microsoft office, Trello project management, and Adobe creative suite applications.
- Ability to travel locally as needed; possible event related overnight travel.
- Copywriting experience.
- Experience in photography and video production is a plus.
- Can stay ahead of schedule and meet reasonable deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
A passion for powersports will only enhance your love for this position - even if you don’t currently rip around the desert in a UTV, you’re going to want to. However, we play after the work is done. The intangibles for this position are innovative thinking, communication, and execution wrapped up in a great attitude.
Salary range is commensurate with experience, plus:
UTV Source Has All The UTV And Side-By-Side Parts And Accessories To Get You Where You Want, How You Want
Your next off-road memory begins with the turn of a key or the push of a button. The choice is yours.
Whether you’re into slinging sand, dominating the desert, mashing through the mud or simply escaping to your favorite weekend camping spot, UTV Source has all the parts and accessories to get you there precisely how you want. Just like you, we live for this.From the biggest brands to the most niche performance parts that you can’t find anywhere else, UTV Source has everything you need to stand out from the rest. Life's a Ride. Make it Your Own.
WE AREGEAR EXPERTS
Our people use the gear we sell, and they develop close relationships with brands we stock—big and small. That means we’re the go-to source for info, consultation, recommendations and reviews.
We take customer service seriously. We’re here to listen, facilitate and solve any questions or issues in a swift, friendly manner. From shipping to troubleshooting, our messaging is quick and quality.
If we’re not in the office, we’re outdoors. That’s why we’re excited to... hear stories from our customers, share stories of our own, and celebrate the UTV lifestyle— whether you're new or a seasoned vet.
The Marketing Career Network (MCN) is an online recruitment resource that aligns employers with professional marketing membership organizations. It brings together audiences from in every marketing discipline and connects them through a single job board network – it is the place marketers go...